Welcome

Welcome to "East Tennessee ViewPoint"
A place to learn, experience, and collaborate to provide an accurate local view of Tennessee and the South in general.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fun Summer

OK, I know it has been some time since my last post and I sincerely apologize.  But with all the great weather this summer I could not stay indoors on the computer.

I have some great stories and pictures to post about the summer of 2012.  Please be patient and stay tuned.

With summer waning, I want to encourage everyone to get out there and enjoy while you can.  It will be too soon when that cool wind starts to blow winter into swing and you will wish you had been outside more during the nicer weather.

Remember that I always appreciate your emails about your adventures in the great outdoors.  I may even post some of them for you so that you can share with friends and family.  So keep those emails coming in to me HERE.

See you soon...






NEW SPONSOR:
Find wonderful discount pricing on all your Tampa, Florida Furniture and Mattress needs at Mattress and Furniture Super Center.  The best pricing and best selection in the entire state of Florida.




No comments:

Post a Comment